Slitting Spacers /Rubber Bonded Spacers
Maxwell manufactures spacers made of hardened alloyed tool steel like EN9/EN 31. The spacers are used together with the stripper rings for the exact positioning of rotary slitter knives on the slitter arbor and for precisely adjusting the knife clearance.
- Graduated in thickness from 3 to 100 mm (in exceptional cases up to 250 mm)
- Different colors Special dimensions of steel cores for trimming systems
- Divided spacers
- Excellent oil and abrasion resistance
- Lifting (protecting the material surface)
- Supporting (stabilizing the material)